Client Onboarding Services
A team of E&P Drilling Engineers from Chevron, Endeavor, BHP, Apache, and Chesapeake Energy Ecopetrol at your service!
-E3 Methodology, Educate, Engage, and Elevate: this is our proven methodology which is implemented over a period of 90 days to help ensure our clients can extract the highest ROI and simplify their daily enterprise workflows in Planning-Daily Ops-Post Well Analysis-Reporting. We have implemented this methodology with over 50 plus operators to help them extract the highest ROI and change user behaviors from old to new simplified ways to maximize user engagement. The methodology is broken into four key phases primarily with key activities under each, namely: Orientation Phase, Implementation Phase, Measure Phase, and Extend Phase.
Each client engagement is staffed with a dedicated staff drilling engineer who specializes in taking a client through all key activities in four phases of the E3 methodology. Our staff drilling engineers have worked a minimum of 10 years at E&P companies. They work in tandem to act as client advisors. Some of their key activities involve the following:
- Uncovering clients' complex workflow of user types like engineers, managers, and field personnel
- Share lessons learned/best practices from other operators which apply to your basins
- Measure ROI/capture value
- Elevate user engagement via Silicon Valley principles we have adopted
- Communication plan to share realized value with the decision-makers
- Over a period of 90 days, take clients from the bottom to the top right quadrant of the client maturity radar
10 years+ of experience drilling wells for Vine and BHP
11 years+ of experience drilling wells for Hal/Ecopetrol
15 years+ of experience drilling wells for Calmena, CHK
11 years+ experience drilling wells for Chevron and Endeavor
15 years+ of experience building field to office secure enterprise architectures
10 years+ of experience in real time operation center operations
11 years+ experience drilling wells for SLB & Colombia Production Operations.
15 years+ of experience drilling wells for Tug Hill & Devon Energy.
Our Data Quality Management Services include:
- Highly mature standard processes to aggregate, prepare, validate, and ready data to be fed into our Data Analytics Engine to generate trustworthy Insights.
- Aggregate, raw sensor data from real-time streams, historical wells, directional providers, and in-house client systems like Well View, Open Wells, and WellEz on-premises or via the cloud
- 24 by 7 engineers who are ready to answer all your queries within 2 min or less.
- 24 by 7 engineers who specialize in using standard operating procedures to fix data quality issues flagged by our system on incoming raw data
- Use advanced algorithms to ensure data integrity and consistency on incoming real-time raw data streams, old historical data. Data feeds from directional companies and/or in-house systems like Well View, Open Wells or WellEz
- Follow the sun model to offer superior DQ services 24 by 7
- Use a variety of pre-built APIs to pull data from disparate data sources
- Create monthly or quality Vendor Data Quality Reports/Scorecards for our clients